Back to "Why Membership?"
Read Membership Agreement
The agreement reads as follows:
It is my desire to be a member of LifePoint Church
- I have received the free gift of salvation in Jesus. I understand that my salvation
is an act of God’s grace, and I have placed my faith in Christ alone for my
- I have been baptized as a public profession of my faith in Jesus.
- I am in agreement with the mission of making disciples and building families.
- I am in agreement with the motive of love in which we seek to do all ministry.
- I am in agreement that scripture is the foundation and authority of all of our
faith, doctrine and practices. I am in agreement with LifePoint Church’s core
beliefs and seek to adhere to the truths of scripture.
The way we handle the finalization of membership is by setting up a coffee time
with you and an elder and his wife to meet and talk through the membership
agreement. There is no signature required. The Bible says “let your ‘yes’ be ‘yes’ and
your ‘no’ be ‘no.’”
Ready to sign up?
If you are in agreement with the five parts of the membership agreement, please
sign up to finalize your membership in any of the following ways:
- Use a Connection card tear-off on Sundays to sign up and drop it in offering drop
If you have any questions, you can do one of the following:
- Write your question in “Comments” section of the Connection Card and drop
it in an offering drop.
- Visit with Worship Pastor Lowell Ballew or one of our elders before or after a service